About our in person appointments:
- All individuals in attendance are screened for Covid-19 symptoms upon arrival and upon booking are urged to switch to an online session if they are not feeling well.
- Our offices are large enough to keep 6 feet or 2 meters between your therapist and you.
- A thouchless hand sanitizer is placed next to your chair for immediate use upon arrival and before leaving.
- Your therapist will wear a mask when delivering Neurofeedback.
- 20 minutes between each session allows the therapist to clean all surfaces and equipment before their next appointment.
- Magazines or fidget toys have been removed form the office.
Our clinic is growing so expect:
- Traditional Neurofeedback training as a new treatment option.
- New therapists
- More space in our waiting area.
- UV air purifiers to help with air circulation and decrease any risk of infection through the air.